Why Facebook Whatsapp and Instgram server down

 Why Facebook Whatsapp and Instgram server down







Hello..All of you Everyone.i hope u well.All Rise

Since yesterday 4th to Facebook Instagram, Whatsapp is down.i dontUnderstand what happen.

you guys tell. is working for you. or not

Server is down since last 2 hours.

I am from Mumbai. My Facebook was not opening. Not in Mumbai but in India. These 3 websites are not working all over the world.

but youtube is running.

This is because it gets outage very often. Major outage happens. Which is major server. Or maintenance is going on. This is what is said in the news.

Twitter is opened first 65000 Tweets

whatsapp facebook not working.

Twitter was also running. That too has gone down.

Still not working. Check you too. When I open Facebook in Desktop or laptop. So what is coming. This site Can not be Reached.

I open Instagram too. Same Error showing.

It is interesting that when you are away from home or at any place and situation, you will lose contact. How will you feel. I too felt.

If I am not able to send WhatsApp message to anyone. Problem will happen. Yes. Instagram is also not working.

We. Never think. It happened. If the internet is closed then how will our life.

We can't live without internet. It has become a habit of ours. I say And we should stay away. Once a week. Once a month.

A guy proposed his girl friend. on whatsapp. But because of server down. He got angry with his girl friend. Very sad.

ok bye.take care all of you my readers.

If you like my post.please share 

Thanku


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post